Skocz do zawartości

320d Kontrolka Oleju

koziolekk

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam,

Zanim ktos napisze ze ten temat byl juz walkowany 1000-ce razy chcialem powiedziec ze wszystkie je przeczytalem i zaden z nich nie opisuje mojego problemu.

Otoz po przejechaniu powiedzmy 30km zapala mi sie zolta lampka oleju ktora nie gasnie az do momentu zgaszenia silnika i ponownego rozruchu. PO ponownym odpaleniu lampka jest zgaszona przez jakies 5km po czym ponownie sie zapala. Czasem potrafie przejechac 20-30km i zolta lampka poziomu oleju zapali sie dopiero po zgaszeniu silnika. Poziom oleju jest prawidlowy! Wymienilem czujnik, olej, filtr a problem jak istnial tak istnieje. Mechanik sprawdzil czujnik i powiedzial ze jest ok. Zastanawiam sie czy moze jest to zwykly brak styku czy moze cos powazniejszego. Jesli ktokolwiek z was spotkal sie z podobnym przypadkiem prosze o pomoc.

Witam

Nie sprawdzałem czy takie informacje ktoś już zapodawał na tym forum.

Mam nadzieję że się przydadzą.

Poniżej wklejam info. WDS BMW Wiring Diagram System - Model 3 E46

Nie będę tłumaczył tekstu, w necie sporo darmowych translatorów, poza tym napisane dość przejrzystym językiem.

Jednak jeśli jest ktoś na forum kto ładnie i zrozumiale przetłumaczy materiał (tak aby merytorycznie się bronił) myślę że przyda się dla potomnych.

Dotyczy czujnika oleju...

Oil Level Warning

Oil level/oil temperature

For the purpose of monitoring the engine oil level, the engine oil symbol lights red to indicate ”oil pressure too low” or yellow to indicate ”oil level too low”. The ”oil pressure too low” warning always has priority. The engine oil symbol lights yellow if the oil level is detected as being too low yet the oil pressure is still maintained. Once recognised, the ”oil loss” status is stored and also indicated while driving until the ignition is switched off (ignition lock in position 0). If ”oil minimum reached” is recognised, this status is indicated for 30 seconds after turning off the engine. Failure of the oil level sensor is signalled after approx. 25 - 30 seconds when the ignition key is turned to position 2 (terminal 15) and oil pressure is applied (engine running). If the sensor fails while driving, this status is not indicated via the oil level warning. This oil level warning has become necessary due to the extension of the oil change cycle. The oil level sensor also supplies a signal for the oil temperature.

Sensor function

The oil level sensor delivers a square-wave signal of variable pulse width and frequency to the engine control unit. The frequency is between 1 Hz and 10 Hz. The measuring principle of the thermal oil level sensor is based on the change in the heating and cooling time of the sensor element located in the engine oil. The High time (pulse ON period) and the Low time (pulse OFF period) correspond to the heating and cooling periods (sensor is cooled by the oil) of the sensor heating element. The High time is dependent on the engine oil temperature and the Low time on the oil level.

The currents and times in the sensor element are also influenced by the current oil temperature and driving dynamics. The oil level is determined from the Low times based on a characteristic map. The level is high at a Low time of approx. 150 ms and low at approx. 550 ms cooling duration. The heating-up time is dependent on the engine oil temperature and is within the time range from 1 ms to 100 ms. The heating-up and cooling-down times must be evaluated for the purpose of assessing the oil level. After a defined warm-up phase, this evaluation recognises two statuses, i.e. ”oil minimum reached” and ”oil loss detected”.

Oil level warning

For the purpose of monitoring the engine oil level, the engine oil symbol lights red to indicate "oil pressure too low" or yellow to indicate "oil level too low". The "oil pressure too low" warning always has priority. The engine oil symbol lights yellow if the oil level is detected as being too low yet the oil pressure is still maintained. Once recognized, the "oil loss" status is stored and also indicated while driving until the ignition is switched off (ignition lock in position 0). If "oil minimum reached" is recognized, this status is indicated for 30 seconds after turning off the engine. Failure of the oil level sensor is signalled after approx. 25 - 30 seconds when the ignition key is turned to position 2 (terminal 15) and oil pressure is applied (engine running).If the sensor fails while driving, this status is not indicated via the oil level warning. This oil level warning has become necessary due to the extension of the oil change cycle (25 000 km).

The oil level is monitored by an active sensor (oil level sensor) that sends a signal via a line to the instrument cluster. The oil level sensor supplies a signal with varying pulse width and frequency. The frequency is between 1 Hz and 10 Hz. The High time (pulse ON period) and the Low time (pulse OFF period) correspond to the heating and cooling periods (cooled by the oil) of the sensor heating element. The High time is dependent on the engine oil temperature and the Low time on the oil level. As the engine speed increases, more oil is distributed in the engine thus reducing the oil level and, in turn, extending the Low time.

The measuring principle of the thermal oil level sensor is based on the change in the heating and cooling time of the sensor element located in the engine oil. The currents and times in the sensor element are influenced by the oil level, current oil temperature and driving dynamics. The oil level is determined from the Low times based on a characteristic map. The level is high at a Low time of approx. 250 ms and low at approx. 700 ms cooling duration. The heating-up time is dependent on the engine oil temperature and is within the time range from 10 ms to 80 ms. The heating-up and cooling-down times must be evaluated for the purpose of assessing the oil level. After a defined warm-up phase, this evaluation recognizes two statuses, i.e. "oil minimum reached" and "oil loss detected". Failure of the thermal oil level sensor is recognized and stored in the fault code memory.

Pozdrawiam Krzysiek

Doskonale znam aplikacje diagnostyczne DIS i Inpę , diesel w BMW jest prosty.

Masz awarię ,kłopoty,szukasz pomocy..forum to dobre miejsce aby znaleźć odpowiedź na swoje pytanie.

Po prostu napisz w czym kłopot, wspólnie znajdziemy rozwiązanie.

http://www.otofotki.pl/img12/obrazki/qo536_ccc.jpg

• 2 tygodnie później...

Dzieki Krzychu,

Pozwolilem sobie przetlumaczyc (nie doslownie) czesc tekstu ktora wydawala mi sie interesujaca z uwagi na problem z ktorym mam do czynienia.

The oil level sensor delivers a square-wave signal of variable pulse width and frequency to the engine control unit. The frequency is between 1 Hz and 10 Hz. The measuring principle of the thermal oil level sensor is based on the change in the heating and cooling time of the sensor element located in the engine oil. The High time (pulse ON period) and the Low time (pulse OFF period) correspond to the heating and cooling periods (sensor is cooled by the oil) of the sensor heating element.

Czujnik poziomu oleju tworzy sygnal fali prostokatnej o zmiennej szerokości impulsu i częstotliwości i przesyla go do jednostki sterującej silnikiem. Czujnik pracuje w czestotliwosci od 1 Hz do 10 Hz. Glowna zasada pomiarowa "termicznego czujnika poziomu oleju" oparta jest o zmiany w czasie ogrzewania i chłodzenia sie elementu czujnika znajdującego się w oleju silnika. Okresy kiedy sygnal osiaga wysoki poziom (logiczna "1") i niski poziom (logiczne "0") odpowiadaja czasom ogrzewania i chlodzenia sie grzejnych elementow czujnika (czujnik jest chłodzony przez olej).

The level is high at a Low time of approx. 150 ms and low at approx. 550 ms cooling duration.

Poziom (oleju) jest wysoki kiedy czas chlodzenia (Logiczne "0") trwa ok. 150ms, natomiast kiedy okres ten wydluzony jest do ok. 550ms czujnik wykrywa niski poziom oleju.

Zasada dzialania czujnika znakomicie odzwierciedla problem ktory mam w swoim aucie. Zapala sie po ok 20-30km wiec kiedy silnik jest juz goracy i po krotkim wylaczeniu silnika zapala sie ponownie po kilku minutach.

Do tej pory wydawalo mi sie ze mam do czynienia z brakiem styku na polaczeniu od czujnika do silnika. Teraz jednak logicznym byloby przyjac ze albo czujnik jest "walniety" albo komputer zle interpretuje sygnal z czujnika.

PS: Krzychu napisz gdzie znalazles ten text.

• 3 tygodnie później...
mam podobny problem tyle że mi kontolka zapala sie na jakieś 15-20 sekund po odpaleniu auta na kolor zółty (bez znaczenia czy auto jest zimne czy ciepłe) a nastepnie gaśnie, pozim oleju cały czas taki sam, dodam że gdy odpalam auto w te mrozy teraz to jakby przez chwile dymiała na niebiesko :cry: Co to może być ?????

czesc mi tez sie zapala na zołto po odpaleniu za ok 10sek i po chwili gasnie umnie jest czujnik do wymiany 330d pozdro a polecam zrobic program miałem 184km a teraz jest 218 i 500nm idzie lepiej od subaru 220 i innych szybkich bolidow :P
kaczka23

• 1 miesiąc temu...